Make a Donation to FCA
Donate to FCA in the following ways:
- Online - Memorial donations are welcome.
- By Phone - Call toll free (800) 445-8106 or contact Lana Sheridan at (415) 434-3388 Ext. 326.
- By Mail (U.S. Post) - Please make checks payable to "Family Caregiver Alliance" and mail to the address down below.
- With Stock - We will need 1.) the name and address of the donor 2.) the name and number of securities transferred mailed to us at:
Family Caregiver Alliance
Your generosity helps us to:
- Increase recognition by policy-makers, professional care providers and the public of the social and economic impact of long-term care.
- Continue our innovative educational services for caregivers, and our free information, publications and counseling services for families.
Improve the emotional and physical well being of family caregivers and their loved ones.
Your tax-deductible donations to Family Caregiver Alliance will do more than you can imagine to bring information and services to the dedicated families who provide long-term care at home.
Donations or memorial gifts of any size are most welcome. If you are interested in planned giving (wills, securities or trusts), we will arrange a meeting at your convenience to answer any questions you may have. Additionally, you can speak with Executive Director, Kathy Kelly for more information about giving opportunities. Call (415) 434-3388. Family Caregiver Alliance is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization 501(c) (3).