Make a Donation to FCA
Your generosity helps us to
- Increase recognition by policy-makers, professional care providers, and the public of the social and economic impact of long-term care.
- Continue our innovative educational services for caregivers, and our free information, publications, and counseling services for families.
Improve the emotional and physical well being of family caregivers and their loved ones.
Your tax-deductible donations to Family Caregiver Alliance will do more than you can imagine to bring information and services to the dedicated families who provide long-term care at home.
Donations or memorial gifts of any size are most welcome. If you are interested in planned giving (wills, securities, or trusts), we will arrange a meeting at your convenience to answer any questions you may have. Additionally, you can speak with Executive Director Kathy Kelly for more information about giving opportunities. Call (415) 434-3388. Family Caregiver Alliance is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization 501(c)(3).
You can donate to FCA in the following ways:
Secure donations through Network for Good
Toll free (800) 445-8106 and ask for Lana Sheridan
MAIL (U.S. Post)
Please make checks payable to “Family Caregiver Alliance” and mail to the address below*
Please follow these instructions:
- Donating publicly-traded stock that you have held for more than a year can be more profitable than donating cash, but check the contribution first with your broker or tax professional.
- Request a Charitable Donation Form from your stock broker.
- Contact FCA for our account information (or send the form to us to complete that section).
- Submit the completed form to your stock broker.
* Family Caregiver Alliance
Attn: Lana Sheridan
785 Market Street, Suite 750
San Francisco, CA 94103
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (415) 434-3388, ext 326