Make a Donation to FCA
Donate to FCA in the following ways —
- ONLINE — through Network for Good
- PHONE — Call toll free (800) 445-8106 and ask for Lana Sheridan.
- MAIL (U.S. Post) — Please make checks payable to “Family Caregiver Alliance” and mail to the address below.
- STOCK — For information contact Lana Sheridan at the following email or phone —
Family Caregiver Alliance
Attn: Lana Sheridan
785 Market Street, Suite 750
San Francisco, CA 94103
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (415) 434-3388, ext 326
Your generosity helps us to —
- Increase recognition by policy-makers, professional care providers, and the public of the social and economic impact of long-term care.
- Continue our innovative educational services for caregivers, and our free information, publications, and counseling services for families.
Improve the emotional and physical well being of family caregivers and their loved ones.
Your tax-deductible donations to Family Caregiver Alliance will do more than you can imagine to bring information and services to the dedicated families who provide long-term care at home.
Donations or memorial gifts of any size are most welcome. If you are interested in planned giving (wills, securities, or trusts), we will arrange a meeting at your convenience to answer any questions you may have. Additionally, you can speak with Executive Director Kathy Kelly for more information about giving opportunities. Call (415) 434-3388. Family Caregiver Alliance is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization 501(c)(3).