Alzheimer’s Disease Circle of Care: 10th Annual Conference for Families
This annual education conference is designed to fit the needs of families caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia. It is also for professionals who would like to learn more about Alzheimer’s disease, the challenges and hope for the future.
- Latest Updates in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Protecting Our Loved Ones (and Ourselves) from Financial Predators
- Compassionate Communication
- Caregivers & Early Stage Individuals: Speak Up!
- Take Control of Your Driving Future
- Music and Dementia
Location: Crown Plaza Hotel
1221 Chess Drive
Foster City, CA 94404