Family Caregiver Education Series
The City of Fremont Family Caregiver Support Program is offering a series of eight educational workshops designed to provide training, education, support, and resources for Family Caregivers of the Tri-City.
Schedule of Workshops:
- January 23: Caregiving 101
- January 30: Normal Aging and Ways of Improving Memory
- February 06: Caring for Loved Ones with Alzheimer’s and Memory Problems
- February 13: Caring for Loved ones with Parkinson’s disease
- February 27: Stress Management for Caregivers
- March 06: Communication Strategies
- March 13: Taking Care of Yourself
- March 20: Caregiving and Forgiveness
Pre-registration is required. This program is available at no cost to all family caregivers of Tri-city area. Donations to City of Fremont are greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, this series is closed to professional caregivers.
To registrater: Call the Fremont Senior Center (510) 790-6610, or Frishta Sharifi (510) 574-2035,