Family Caregiver Education Series
The City of Fremont Family Caregiver Support Program is pleased to offer a series of eight educational workshops designed to provide training, education, support, and resources for family caregivers of the Tri-City.
- January 17: Caregiving 101
- January 24: Normal Aging and Ways of Improving Memory
- January 31: Caring for Loved Ones with Alzheimer’s and Memory Problems
- February 7: Caring for Loved ones with Parkinson’s Disease
- February 14: Stress Management for Caregivers
- February 21: Communication Strategies
- February 28: Taking Care of Yourself
- March 14: Caregiving and Forgiveness
Registration and refreshments will begin at 9:30 a.m. Pre-registration is required. This program is available at no cost to all family caregivers of Tri-city area. Donations to City of Fremont are greatly appreciated. If you need special accommodation please call or e-mail three weeks prior to start of the workshop series. This educational workshop series is specifically for family caregivers, not providers.
To register contact: Frishta Sharifi, email@example.com, (510) 574-2035