Family Caregiver Education Series
The city of Fremont Family Caregiver Support Program is pleased to offer a series of eight workshops designed to provide training, education, support, and resources for those caring for elderly loved ones.
Workshops will be offered on every Monday, beginning on January, 25, 2016. Registration and refreshments will begin at 9:30 a.m., and classes will be held from 10 a.m. to noon.
1. January 25: Caregiving 101
2. February 1: Normal Aging and Ways of Improving Memory
3. February 8: Caring for Loved Ones with Alzheimer’s and Memory Problems
4. February 22: Caring for Loved ones with Parkinson’s disease
5. February 29: Stress Management for Caregivers
6. March 7: Communication Strategies
7. March 14th: Taking Care of Yourself
8. March 21st: Caregiving and Forgiveness
Pre-registration is required. This program is available at no cost to all community members. Donations to City of Fremont are greatly appreciated.
To register, contact Frishta Sharifi at 510-574-2035, email@example.com
Location: Fremont Senior Center
40086 Paseo Padre Parkway
Fremont, CA 94536