Healthy Aging Summit
All-Day Summit for Family Caregivers
Taking care of yourself improves care for your loved one. Engage in conversations with prominent doctors and clinicians. Participants will learn about:
- Supporting Healthy Caregivers
- Healthy Lifestyles
- The Science of Healthy Aging
- Preventative Services
- Iuliana Predescu, MD, Geriatric Psychiatry Fellow, Stanford University School of Medicine
- David J Fischer , MD, Rheumatologist, Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Geetha Rao, MS, RD, CDE, CDTC, CPT, CLE, Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- James M. Gronendyke, PhD, Clinic Director, Kaiser Permanente
- Joy Taylor, PhD, Clinical Professor and Director, Stanford University School of Medicine
Breakfast and lunch are included.
Pre-Registration is Required – TO REGISTER Contact Frishta Sharifi, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (510) 574-2035 There are limited number of spaces for this program. Please register by May 10th 2018.
Click here to downloadf the flyer.