Let’s Get Away, Together Fall Series: “Music, Travel, and Art”
This series is comprised of interactive travel activity sessions with each week focusing on a new part of the country or cultural activity, while incorporating storytelling, music, poetry writing, and/or a simple craft. Each session will include a follow-up message filled with tips, activities, and recipes for families to continue to enjoy after the virtual trip. The focus of each group is to explore a new world, experience a variety of engaging opportunities, and enjoy a sense of camaraderie and community. Register for one or more sessions.
Let’s Get Away, Together! is intended to be an enjoyable activity for family caregivers and the person they care for. Those receiving care who are able to participate in the discussion and activities are encouraged to attend with their family caregiver.
- September 8—Art Inspired by Nature, Let’s talk about Self Care: We all deserve a moment of joy and self-care. Join us to admire art, nature, and camaraderie!
- September 15—Let’s Go to Catalonia Barcelona: This gorgeous part of the country will be explored through fun facts, live music, and great conversation!
- September 22—Must-See Paintings: Become inspired through these bucket-list art pieces from around the world!
- September 29—Let’s Take a Road Trip; West Coast edition: This comedic adventure will sure to bring laughs, memories, and spark curiosity in the Golden Coast.
- October 6— Inspired by a Rainbow: This breathtaking art-inspired trip will brighten your day and warm your soul.
- October 13— Let’s explore Music and Sound: Board? Tired? Uninspired? Join us for something NEW to boost your spirits and explore with your friends!
- October 20— Let’s Go to Alaska: Learn something new about our 49th state through breathtaking views, fun facts, and inspiring music.
- October 27— Harvest and Holiday Party: Let’s celebrate the season of fall, costumes welcomed!! We might even have a contest so think big and have fun preparing!
Registration is open to family caregivers, but priority will be given to residents of the San Francisco Bay Area (Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara Counties).