A Panel Discussion On: Financial Elder Exploitation
Sponsored by Tideswell at UCSF and the Institute On Aging
Join us to learn:
- What is financial exploitation of the elderly?
- How do I know if a loved one might be a victim?
- What are ways to prevent or address financial exploitation?
- Where do I go for help?
- Charlotte Carlson, MD, Geriatrician, Assistant Medical Director On Lok Lifeways
- Sarah Hooper, JD, Assistant Director of Programs of the UCSF/UC Hastings Consortium on Law, Science and Health Policy
- Christina Tetreault, JD, Staff Attorney, Consumers Union
- Claire McDonnel, True Link Financial Founder
Who Should Attend:
Older adults and their caregivers, family and friends
Oct 22, 2014 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM (Pacific) Location:
Institute On Aging