What Every Caregiver Should Know about Downsizing,Decluttering and Getting Organized!- Webinar
The webinar will focus on key information for caregivers on downsizing, decluttering, and getting organized both for their own needs and also for their loved ones for whom they are providing care. Practical tips and strategies on each of these areas will be discussed.
1. Caregivers will understand the process of downsizing/estate clean out and how best accomplish this task.
2. Caregivers will understand the process of decluttering possessions and what the options are for moving items on to other places.
3. Caregivers will learn how to better manage their time and paperwork using strategies/tips discussed.
4. Caregivers will be able to find help if there are mental/physical challenges that get in the way of being organized.
5. Caregivers will learn about resources about organization, tools to use for organization and professional organizers.
*This webinar costs $15 (please purchase ticket at least 24 hours before this webinar). CEU’s are available through the Board of Behavioral Sciences (MFTs, LCSWs, Ed. Psychologists, & Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors)