What Every Caregiver Should Know about Downsizing,Decluttering and Getting Organized! Webinar
1. Caregivers will understand the process of downsizing/estate clean out and how best accomplish this task.
2. Caregivers will understand the process of decluttering possessions and what the options are for moving items on to other places.
3. Caregivers will learn how to better manage their time and paperwork using strategies/tips discussed.
4. Caregivers will be able to find help if there are mental/physical challenges that get in the way of being organized.
5. Caregivers will learn about resources about organization, tools to use for organization and professional organizers.
Speaker: Susie Marsh
Susie Marsh is a professional organizer and owner of Susie’s Organization Solutions (aka.SOS) LLC located in beautiful Michigan. Born and raised a Michigander, Susie stayed close to her West Michigan roots and started her professional organizing business there in 2007. Susie is also a licensed social worker in the State of Michigan. She has worked in mental health for over 25 years. Susie works to help eliminate the chaos and clutter as a professional organizer in all residential settings, personal work spaces and even vehicles! She combines her experience as a social worker by specializing in working with older adults and persons with mental and/or physical challenges. Susie has specific interest in helping caregivers and has been a member of the Caregiver Resource Network since 2003. She is also a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers both national and Michigan Chapter, the Institute for Challenging Disorganization, Organizers for Charity and the Byron Center Chamber of Commerce.
*This webinar costs $15 (please purchase ticket at least 24 hours before this webinar). You have the option to register to view it live OR as a recording. CEU’s are available through the Board of Behavioral Sciences (MFTs, LCSWs, Ed. Psychologists, & Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors)