How to Pay for the High Cost of Long-Term Care Without Going Broke
This webinar took place on August 16, 2012 - 11:00 - 12:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Financial Advisor and Author, Harold L. Lustig discusses how caregivers can pay for Long-term care with public benefits and asset management, and how to prepare financially for your future.
- Download the Powerpoint Slides
- Launch the recorded webinar (Launches the recorded webinar in Windows Media Player.)
- Using a Mac? (VLC Media Player is free to download, compatible with OSX, and plays .WMV files saved on your computer or streamed online.)
The session covered:
- Critical Medicaid/Medi-Cal mistakes to avoid
- How to avoid Medicaid/Medi-Cal spend-down
- VA Special Pension with Aid in Attendance
- Planning ahead
- Creating a tax-free pool of money with insurance
- When to get legal help
- How to avoid a family financial crisis
For more information, contact FCA's Education Coordinator at (800) 445-8106.