One of the hardest things about life is recognizing its various parts. I mean, we never really notice pregnant women until our wife becomes one, or the plight of the handicapped until we break an ankle or leg, and crutches help us see more clearly.
Moving Beyond the Leakages: Practical Strategies to Manage Incontinence
This webinar took place on Thursday December the 13th, 11:00 - 12:00 PST
- Download the Powerpoint slides
- Launch the recorded webinar (opens in Windows Media Player.)
- Using a Mac? (VLC Media Player is free to download, compatible with OSX, and plays .WMV files saved on your computer or streamed online.)
Speaker: Nicole Davis, MSN, ANP-BC, GNP-BC
This webinar covers how to:
- Understand the challenges and issues related to caring for an older adult with urinary incontinence
- Learn practical tips to manage urinary incontinence
- Identify strategies to promote toileting safety, reduce risk of falls, and care for skin
- Learn strategies to manage stress
For more information, contact FCA's Education Coordinator at (800) 445-8106.
Thursday, January 23, 2014