Autumn, that time of year when there is a chill in the air and the evening sky appears gray with strokes of purple and orange painted through it. A time when the horizon glows with the vivid colors of red, orange and gold much like the colors on an artist’s palate.
Moving Beyond the Leakages: Practical Strategies to Manage Incontinence
This webinar took place on Thursday December the 13th, 11:00 - 12:00 PST
- Download the Powerpoint slides
- Launch the recorded webinar (opens in Windows Media Player.)
- Using a Mac? (VLC Media Player is free to download, compatible with OSX, and plays .WMV files saved on your computer or streamed online.)
Speaker: Nicole Davis, MSN, ANP-BC, GNP-BC
This webinar covers how to:
- Understand the challenges and issues related to caring for an older adult with urinary incontinence
- Learn practical tips to manage urinary incontinence
- Identify strategies to promote toileting safety, reduce risk of falls, and care for skin
- Learn strategies to manage stress
For more information, contact FCA's Education Coordinator at (800) 445-8106.
Thursday, January 23, 2014