Are you looking for copies of FCA’s Publications
(fact sheets, tip sheets or reports)?
FCA is no long taking orders for formatted publications.
You have two options:
1. Visit the fact sheet, tip sheet, or report web page and click “Printer-friendly version.” For example, go to Caregiving 101: On Being a Caregiver.
The “Printer-friendly version” link is in the upper right hand corner. ▼
2. FCA can print copies of the “Printer-friendly versions” and mail them to you. The cost for fact and tip sheets is $3 per copy (shipping is included).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For each publication you request, include the following:
Title: (e.g., Caregiving 101: On Being a Caregiver)
Web page address (URL): (e.g., www.caregiver.org/caregiving-101-being-caregiver)
Quantity: (e.g., 1)
- Total your order and mail a check (or money order) payable to:
Attn: Lana Sheridan
Family Caregiver Alliance
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 950
San Francisco, CA 94104
- Your order will be completed upon receipt of payment.
- Formatted publications are no longer available for purchase
- Controlling Frustration: A Class for Caregivers (English and Spanish) curriculum manuals can be purchased, but are not available on the website. Contact Lana Sheridan at the email address above.