A Study on Nutrition and Eating Habits in Dementia Caregivers
Seeking family caregivers for a loved one with dementia interested in being part of a nurse-led study about how caregiving impacts your diet and eating habits.
What would you do as part of this study?
- Complete a 15-minute demographic survey.
- Participate in a one-on-one interview lasting 30 minutes to 1 hour to share how your diet and eating patterns have changed since becoming a caregiver.
- All study activities can be completed from your home!
- You will contribute valuable information to help us develop programs to promote healthy eating in dementia caregivers.
- You will be compensated as a thank you for your participation in this study.
Interested in participating?
Lean more about the study and apply now at https://redcap.link/6xtdwc3khttps://redcap.link/6xtdwc3k
Feel welcome to contact the student nurse researcher with any questions: