Are you a caregiver for a person with dementia who is receiving home care?
If you are a caregiver living approximately 2 or more hours away from your care recipient, you may be eligible to participate in a new research study evaluating the administration of a non-drug intervention designed to help long-distance caregivers of persons with dementia.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are a caregiver age 21 or older
- Are living about 2 hours or more away from your care recipient
- Have a care recipient with dementia AND who is receiving home care
If eligible, you will receive:
- Individualized support from dementia experts, delivered remotely via the use of a tablet
- Tailored dementia education and resources
- A new tablet for the study, which is yours to keep
To learn more, contact the Project Director, Evan Chunga, at Richard.Chunga001@umb.edu or contact the Principal Investigator, Dr. Verena Cimarolli at email@example.com or 202-508-9411.