Caregivers: Join a Fitness Research Study
Caregivers, we are inviting you to join a fitness study to find the best ways to help caregivers increase physical activity. You will be using a garden-themed fitness app designed for family caregivers (Go&Grow) for 6 weeks and responding to weekly surveys.
- You are providing care to a loved one (e.g., relative, spouse, friend) who is 65 years or older.
- You have an Android smartphone with internet access and Google Play Store.
You will be given a Fitbit to keep after the study (a value of over $100)! You will receive a $25 Amazon Gift card by completing all aspects of the study.
How much time will it take?
- First survey (30-45 minutes)
- Session one phone call: Fitbit Training (15 minutes)
- Session two phone call: Go&Grow training (30 minutes)
- In weeks 1 and 2, wear the fitness tracker every day.
- In weeks 3-8, wear the fitness tracker and use the app every day. You can spend as much time as you want walking and other physical activity.
- Weekly survey (10-20 minutes)
- Last survey (30-45 minutes)
Interested? Click on the link to sign up: https://brandeis.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0PVbGY8Ni1lgpNk
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 646-258-3562.
Boston Roybal Center at Brandeis University