Evaluating a text-messaging intervention to improve caregiver wellbeing.
University of Washington researchers are recruiting family caregivers to participate in a well-being study. Respond by August, 20th, 2021.
- Completing a 5-min survey before and after the study
- Completing a 2-minute text messaging-based survey each day for 2 weeks.
- An optional 15-min survey at the end of the study
- Participation may help you alleviate symptoms associated with caregiving, such as stress.
- Participants may continue to use this platform after completing the 2-week period, if they find it helpful.
Participants will be compensated up to $25 upon completion. To sign up for this study visit https://ztv6utydaea.typeform.com/to/cX65T69L
To learn more about this study, please contact the study team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: the study might be closed before the RSVP date above if we have reached the maximum number of participants. The current study phase was approved by the UW IRB(STUDY00010183) on 7/8/2021 and expires on 7/7/2022.