Exploring End of Life Experiences in Diverse Communities
If you served as a caregiver to your parent at the end of their life, we want to hear about your experience. The goal of this study is to develop programs & resources to better support families during these times.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are 50 years of age or older
- Are African American
- Were a caregiver for a parent who has passed/transitioned within the last 10 years
- Were present for, or assisted with, your parent’s medical decisions
- Live in counties in NY, NJ, or CT that are part of the metropolitan area.
- A 1-2 hour interview (over phone or video call)
- Answering questions about your experience being a caregiver, your interactions with the healthcare team, and thoughts on end of life topics.
- Compensation is provided.
For more information and to participate, please visit https://bit.ly/3rkm9uo
Lillian Mehran, MPH, CHES
PhD Candidate, Community Health & Health Policy
City University of New York (CUNY) Graduate School of Public Health & Health Policy
Department of Community Health & Social Sciences
Faculty Advisor: Emma Tsui, PhD, MPH