Nuestros Dias: Study on the daily experiences of Latino/a caregivers
The University of Alabama at Birmingham is conducting a study for Hispanic and Latino Caregivers of individuals living with dementia.
Participants will help us identify factors that increase resilience to stress and help us establish the evidence base for culturally responsive, integrative interventions to support caregivers and dementia patients from the Hispanic and Latino community.
You may qualify for this study if you:
- Are Hispanic or Latino/a
- Are 18+ years
- Take care of a relative living with dementia
- Live with the person living with dementia you care for
- Have a computer, phone or tablet with reliable internet access
This study involves:
- Surveys performed online.
- Three extended surveys (30 minutes to complete), the baseline, and two follow-ups (six- and twelve-months after).
- After the extended surveys participants will complete a series of daily surveys for 21 days. These surveys take between 5-7 minutes to complete
- Participants will be compensated for participating in the study
- All the surveys are available in English or Spanish
You can contact the research team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Para Español llame al 205-996-0339.