Racial/ethnically Diverse Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM) Caregivers of Individuals Living with Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (ADRD)
To ensure that diverse SGM people are represented in ADRD and caregiving research,
the University of Nevada, Las Vegas is asking for insight on the lived experiences of
racial/ethnically diverse SGM ADRD caregivers.
This research aims to provide valuable data necessary to design future caregiving
interventions and services meant to improve the health and well-being of diverse ADRD
- Self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) or a sexual and/or gender minority (SGM) and as a racial/ethnic minority.
- Provide care to an adult with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias (ADRD) at least eight hours a week on average.
- Able to complete an interview, up to 2 hours, in English or Spanish.
- Severe substance use/abuse
- Psychiatric disorders
- Inability to provide verbal consent
Participation is voluntary. All information will be kept confidential.
Participants will receive a $50 Visa E-gift card after completion of the phone interview.
Contact Dr. Krystal Kittle, PhD at email@example.com for more information or to