Caregiver Connect is a new section on our website designed to connect caregivers to us, to resources, and most importantly, to each other. Here is what you can find here:
- Family Care Navigator, FCA's custom state-by-state resource locator, will connect caregivers to resources closest to them.
- Research Registry connects caregivers to clinical trials & research on behalf of themselves and the loved ones they care for.
- Caregiver Stories is the story-telling corner of our website . . . learn from the wisdom of experienced caregivers, or just be reminded you're not alone in this task.
- FCA Social Media Channels are listed here. Caregiving is social and so are we, so visit our various newtorking channels:
- Caregiver Resource Centers - We provide a list of these centers located throughout California.
- Bay Area Caregiver Resource Center - The SF Bay Area CRC; our family consultants can connect caregivers in the Bay Area area with helpful services
- Support Groups (online and in person) - Each has a specific caregiving focus.
Do you have other ideas of how FCA can help you as a caregiver to better connect with tools, resources and people? Send us your suggestions through [email protected].