In 2010 my aunt needed someone to stay in the house with her or eventually go into a nursing facility. We had a good relationship with each other. She asked me and my fiancé if we would come stay and help her out.
Caregiver Connect is designed to connect caregivers to us, to resources, and most importantly, to each other. Here is what you can find here:
- Bay Area Caregiver Resource Center (CRC) — FCA’s Family Consultants can connect family caregivers in the San Francisco Bay Area area with helpful services. There are 11 Caregiver Resource Centers located thorughout California.
- Family Care Navigator — FCA's custom state-by-state resource locator connects caregivers to resources closest to them.
- Research Registry — connects caregivers to clinical trials and research on related to caregivers and care recipients.
- Support Groups (online and in-person) — Each has a specific caregiving focus.
- Caregiver Stories is the story-telling corner of our website . . . learn from the wisdom of experienced caregivers, or just be reminded you're not alone in this task
- Connections e-Newsletter — “Linking you to resources, events, and information”
- FCA social media channels are listed here. Follow FCA on social media and join in the family caregiving conversation.