Best Programs for Caregiving
Find User Friendly Evidenced-Based Dementia Care Education and Support Programs
This tool is an easy-to-use, data-rich resource. It offers community providers and families and friends who care for someone with dementia with detailed information on more than 40 proven dementia caregiving programs located across the U.S.:
For Service Providers:
- Compare programs by feature
- Select programs that best match your client
- Learn from key research studies & real-world experiences
For Caregivers, Family and Friends:
- Zipcode look up feature to help find programs online or near-by
- a snapshot of services provided and eligibility information all in one easy place
Best Programs for Caregiving is a free online database of proven dementia programs for family caregivers. It offers a searchable, interactive, national database of vetted, effective programs that offer much-needed information and support. The database is an invaluable tool for family and friend caregivers, the general public, healthcare and community-based organizations, as well as funders and policy makers to discover and share high quality programs for caregivers.
In the Best Programs for Caregiving Provider database you will find detailed information about:
- focus of each program (e.g., reducing stress, understanding dementia, planning care, skill-building, health & wellness, etc.)
- program implementation
- research findings
- direct utilization experiences of delivery sites
- program developer information.
In the Best Programs for Caregiving Public database you will find:
- Type of help provided (information, support, education, etc.)
- Program fee, if any, and payment options
- How to enroll
- Programs adapted to non-English language and cultures
With more than 40 data records, you’ll have access to the information you need to make informed decisions. Whether you see to adopt a program to offer to your community or find a program to help get support for caregiving responsibilities you will find it in Best Programs for Caregiving.
To learn more, visit Best Programs for Caregiving.