Best Practice Caregiving
Dementia Care Programs: Best Practices for Professionals
An easy-to-use, data-rich resource that offers providers detailed information on more than 40 proven dementia caregiving programs located across the U.S.:
- Compare programs by feature
- Select programs that best match your client
- Learn from key research studies & real-world experiences
Best Practice Caregiving is a free online database of proven dementia programs for family caregivers. It offers a searchable, interactive, national database of vetted, effective programs that offer much-needed information and support. The database is an invaluable tool for healthcare and community-based organizations, as well as funders and policy makers to discover and share high quality programs for caregivers.
In the Best Practice database you will find detailed information about:
- focus of each program (e.g., reducing stress, understanding dementia, planning care, skill-building, health & wellness, etc.)
- program implementation
- research findings
- direct utilization experiences of delivery sites
- program developer information.
With more than 40 data records, you’ll have access to the information you need to make informed decisions. It’s easy to compare programs side-by-side based on the factors that matter most to you, your organization, and your caregiving clients. Contact and usage/license fee information are included for each program.
To learn more, visit Best Practice Caregiving.