To get you the most accurate information for your situation most quickly, click the link identifying your situation below and fill out the form it takes you to. We'll point you in the right direction or send you the information you need as soon as we're able.

  • If you are a caregiver seeking help with caregiving: Please call our toll-free number, 1-(800)-445-8106. As a future option for getting assistance, we are in the process of creating an online intake form for caregivers who would prefer to digitally submit their situation and request.

  • If you are a professional in the media, or research/policy fields (journalist, university researcher, policy analyst, healthcare professional, etc.) Please use our Professional Inquiry Form.

If you are neither of the above or just have a general question for us, please use the following form: