FCA logo

Are there any other suggestions on where veterans might call for help in their community?

You may want to contact county information and referral services, senior centers, area on aging, family services agencies, caregiving or disability advocacy rights groups, for example, a local Independent Living Resource Center. In 23 states and the District of Columbia the VA is partnering to offer Veteran-Directed Home and Community-Based Services program, which gives veterans greater flexibility over what services they choose.