My husband has cancer. The disease and his treatments have dictated the last eleven years of our lives. He was diagnosed in 2002 with chronic lymphocytic leukemia, CLL, (a type of nonHodgkin’s lymphoma), usually considered an old man’s cancer.
Moving Beyond the Leakages: Practical Strategies to Manage Incontinence
This webinar took place on Thursday December the 13th, 11:00 - 12:00 PST
- Download the Powerpoint slides
- Launch the recorded webinar (opens in Windows Media Player.)
- Using a Mac? (VLC Media Player is free to download, compatible with OSX, and plays .WMV files saved on your computer or streamed online.)
Speaker: Nicole Davis, MSN, ANP-BC, GNP-BC
This webinar covers how to:
- Understand the challenges and issues related to caring for an older adult with urinary incontinence
- Learn practical tips to manage urinary incontinence
- Identify strategies to promote toileting safety, reduce risk of falls, and care for skin
- Learn strategies to manage stress
For more information, contact FCA's Education Coordinator at (800) 445-8106.
Thursday, January 23, 2014