Join FCA at the ‘On Aging’ Conference in Atlanta
March 3, 2023
Are you going to be in Atlanta for the “On Aging 2023” conference, hosted by the American Society on Aging?
If so, make sure to check out the following events featuring the FCA team and our partners. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
- Elevating Family Caregivers in System Change: California’s Experience: Monday, March 27th | 2:45 to 4:15 p.m.
- Multisector Plan for Aging National Symposium: Monday, March 27th from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Innovations in Alzheimer’s Caregiving Awards reception: Tuesday, March 28th, 2023, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. All are invited!
- Expansion of Best Practice Caregiving for Family and Friend Caregivers: Wednesday, March 29th | 10:15 to 11:45 a.m.
- Raising LGBTQ and Dementia Competency Among Senior Service Providers: – Thursday, March 30th | 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
The theme of the conference this year is “Advancing Health & Well-Being.” Areas of discussion include:
- Justice & equity
- Innovation & social impact
- Health & well-being
- Economic security
- Ageism & Culture
To see the full conference agenda, visit ASA’s site.