Welcome to Our 2022 Impact Report
November 16, 2022
Family Caregiver Alliance’s 2022 Impact Report highlights the ways we have improved the lives of family caregivers and their care recipients over the past year—from providing direct services and support to advancing research, policy and community-based projects to improve caregiver wellbeing across the country.
Today, more than 1 in 5 Americans provide care to a family member or friend. Not only is that number growing, but research shows that the complexity and number of caregivers’ tasks is steadily increasing.
As the number and needs of America’s family caregivers grow, Family Caregiver Alliance is meeting them where they are, with the right resources and support at the right time.
As the stories and examples in this report illustrate, we made far-reaching impacts over the last year for family caregivers and their care recipients across the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
In this 2022 Impact Report, you’ll learn about how we:
- Served 3,000+ family caregivers in the San Francisco Bay Area with direct services such as counseling, personalized care plans, support groups, referrals to community services, and more.
- Vastly expanded our virtual classes, trainings, webinars and other programs.
- Grew our online library of caregiving resource with all-new resources and dozens of new translated materials in four languages.
- Broadened outreach to family caregivers from diverse cultures and communities.
- Partnered with peer organizations to improve services for California’s 4.5 million family caregivers as well as dementia caregivers nationwide.
- Led and participated in research projects advancing the caregiver cause.
We couldn’t do any of this work without the support and contributions of our partners, funders, donors and others dedicated to family caregivers. Thank you for being part of our journey! Read the report here.