Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Caregiver Resource Guide
See accompanying video, Multiple Sclerosis Caregivers: You’re Not Alone.
- National MS Society
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA)
- Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA) Multiple Sclerosis article
- National MS Society: Ask an MS Navigator
- MSAA: Toll-free Helpline and Chat
- FCA Taking Care of You: Self Care for Family Caregivers
- FCA The Emotional Side of Caregiving
- National MS Society: Find Doctors & Resources
- FCA Family Caregiver Services by State
Online tool to help family caregivers locate public, nonprofit, and private programs and services.
- ElderCare Locator
A public service to connect individuals to community services for older adults and their families. Helpline 1-800-677-1116
- FCA Caregiving at Home: A Guide to Community Resources
- FCA Hiring In-Home Help
- FCA Residential Care Options: Five Tip Sheets
- Safe At Home: A Caregiver’s Guide (10 short videos)
- Veterans Affairs (VA) MS Centers of Excellence
- VA Caregiver Support Program
Legal and Financial Planning
- FCA Legal Planning for Incapacity
- National Academy for Elder Law Attorneys
https://naela.org/resource directory for individuals to find elder and special needs law attorneys.
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC): A Shoppers Guide to Long-Term Care Insurance
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: Multiple Sclerosis: Hope Through Research
- National MS Society: Wellness and Lifestyle Research
Need More Info?
- Search our extensive library of resources under All Resources on our website.
- Sign up for CareNav™, a free online dashboard (+ customized resources) for family caregivers.
- Need additional help? Contact us email@example.com or 800.445.8106.
Many FCA resources, including some above, are available in Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Tagalog, and/or Korean.
Visit Our Website, Email, or Call Today
www.caregiver.org | firstname.lastname@example.org | 415.434.3388 | 800.445.8106
For more than 40 years, Family Caregiver Alliance has worked to improve the quality of life for family caregivers and their care recipients through services, education, advocacy and research. We support and assist caregivers of adults with chronic or disabling health conditions regardless of race, ancestry, national origin, creed, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, income, or age.
This guide was underwritten with funding from Adira Foundation with additional support from other generous donors and produced by Family Caregiver Alliance.