11/27: #GivingTuesday 2015
November 27, 2015
December 1, 2015
For over 35 years Family Caregiver Alliance has been helping caregivers with information, services, and advocacy through our
- Fact and Tip Sheets on topics ranging from adult-onset neurological conditions to caregiver self-care to important statistics and demographics
- Resource-rich website (caregiver.org) and social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Two monthly enewsletters and monthly webinar
- Education videos on FCA’s website
- FCA Services by State which provides state-by-state caregiver resource information
- Direct services and classes to eligible caregivers in the San Francisco Bay Area as part of California’s statewide system of Caregiver Resource Centers
- Long-standing policy and advocacy work through the National Center on Caregiving
Your support (in any amount) helps us help family caregivers.
Contribute online at caregiver.org/donate.
We thank you!
What is #GivingTuesday? #GivingTuesday was launched in 2012 as a response to the post-Thanksgiving consumerism of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. For more information visit givingtuesday.org.
Let’s put a face on caregiving!
Using social media, caregivers and their advocates have an opportunity to increase awareness of the 40 million+ unpaid caregivers in the U.S. The value of family caregiving is estimated at $470 billion annually!
Will you help FCA grow this developing social media initiative? Please participate and share this with your friends and colleagues.
– Download and print the 8.5″x11″ sign (also available in Spanish)
– Fill in the blank space
– Take a photo with the sign (also called an UNSelfie)
– Share your photo on Facebook or Twitter
Use the hashtag #IAmACaregiverForMy with your post
Further information: caregiver.org/i-am-a-caregiver-for-my