Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Caregiver Resource Guide
See accompanying video, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Caregivers: You’re Not Alone.
- ALS Association Support groups
- FCA Grief and Loss
- FCA Holding a Family Meeting
- FCA The Emotional Side of Caregiving
- AARP Family Caregiving How-To Video Series
- ALS Association – ALS Certified Centers and Clinics
- ALS Association – Find Local Support for ALS
- Eldercare Locator
A public service to connect individuals to community services for older adults and their families.
- FCA Caregiving at Home: A Guide to Community Resources
- FCA Family Caregiver Services by State
Online tool to help family caregivers locate public, nonprofit, and private programs and services.
- FCA Hiring In-Home Help
- FCA Residential Care Options: Five Tip Sheets
- I AM ALS
- ALS Association – Military Veterans with ALS
- VA Caregiver Support Program
Legal and Financial Planning
- FCA Legal Planning for Incapacity
- National Academy for Elder Law Attorneys
Consumer resource directory for individuals to find elder and special needs law attorneys.
- ALS Association Clinical Trials for People Living with ALS
Need More Info?
- Search our extensive library of resources under All Resources on our website.
- Sign up for CareNav™, a free online dashboard (+ customized resources) for family caregivers.
- Need additional help? Contact us email@example.com or 800.445.8106.
For more than 40 years, Family Caregiver Alliance has worked to improve the quality of life for family caregivers and their care recipients through services, education, advocacy and research. We support and assist caregivers of adults with chronic or disabling health conditions regardless of race, ancestry, national origin, creed, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, income, or age.
This resource guide was underwritten with funding from Adira Foundation with additional support from other generous donors and produced by Family Caregiver Alliance.